We all have “Bucket Lists” of things we want to do before we die. Many times they are filled with crazy, fantastic ideas like “Win the Lottery” or “Visit Every Country In The World”.
Well, with the supposed end of the world coming on December 21, 2012, I got to thinking, “What are some conceivable things that I can accomplish in a year that will be fun and fulfilling – just in case the Mayans get it right?” Thus was born – Kristie’s Big Adventure!
Over the next year and 1 day I am going to try to check off as many things off the following list as possible:
- Start a blog (oooh! First check mark!)
- See “A Prairie Home Companion” in the Fitzgerald Theater
- Go on a road trip with friends
- Go rock climbing
- Hike part of the Appalachian Trail and camp out
- Go to Space Camp
- Explore the Grand Canyon
- Go Skydiving
- Go an entire day without using technology
- Go Zip-lining
- Be in a film or TV show (even as an extra)
- Learn another language
- Ride a mechanical bull
This is, of course, a list in progress – I am open to adding to it! Also, I get the feeling that a few of these can be combined.
So that’s my goal. And come December 21, 2012, if I can’t manage to get a ride with John Cusack, then at least I’ll die having had a blast over the last 528,480 minutes!